We are an inclusive community of belonging, welcoming all people to find their spiritual home with us:
• Caring for each other in times of joy, sorrow and transition, and
• Giving generously of our time, talent and treasure to make our vision real
We cherish and respect our children and youth, supporting their spiritual journey, and preparing them to live a life aligned with our Unitarian Universalist principles.
We act in partnership with others to end racial, social, environmental and economic injustice within our own community, in greater Rochester and the world.
We engage in spiritual growth and development:
• Providing inspiration, support and courage to explore our whole selves;
• Recognizing our racial bias and confronting its impact on our relationships and behaviors;
• Developing our ability to communicate openly and with loving kindness;
• Strengthening our spiritual connections within our own faith community and beyond